Bored with Windows 8 then try Windows 10 preview edition released by Microsoft few hours ago. Windows 8 has not been very successful like its predecessors Windows 7 and Windows XP. Have a look at what’s new in Windows 10 while you keep its Preview edition on download. Meanwhile
If you came for Windows 10 Download link and Product key? Then scroll down to bottom.
What’s new in Windows 10?
- Buy on one device, use on all – Yes, you guessed it right, Windows 10 will be like an application platform which will run across all devices of yours. Buy for one device and run it on all. It will run on all platforms, from embedded systems to desktops.
- Start Menu is back – makes a comeback which was replaced by Charmbar which appeared on screen when you hovered over right bottom corner of the desktop in Windows 8. However, if you liked the START SCREEN more, then you can change back it from task bar settings for one button access.
The start menu will be on the same concept as Windows 7 but with Tiles touch given to the right sticky buttons like Documents, Computers, or anything of your choice giving users a better experience for quick accessibility. You can even re size the tiles on the start menu. It even have sticky user account dashboard at the top of start menu as you can see, from where you can change your profile picture, sign out, lock account, etc.
- Improves search experience – Now with universal search you can search Web, Computer and start menu itself. Now search for anything from your start menu itself. Its a relief for windows users after the ears of traumatic traditional windows search experience.
- Virtual Desktop – Multiple desktops on a single monitor by default is what Windows users have been dreaming for years, which Linux users have been enjoying for quite a long time. Multiple desktops help in handy in working on different work space simultaneously. It is called TaskView whose button will be present in start menu.
You can also grab applications from one desktop and drop it on another with this feature called “Snap Assist”
- Improved Command Prompt – You will see lot of improvement in age old rigid Command Prompt. Now after years of pain, you can finally use Copy paste option directly to prompt throughb Ctrl+V. What a relief!
- Computer friendly UI is back – After failure with Touch friendly UI in Windows 8, Microsoft is bringing back the comfort to Computer users with Windows 10
Updated : Windows 10 product keys
Windows 10 Enterprise: CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K
Windows 10 Serial Key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
Windows 10 Serial Key Technical Preview for Consumer: 334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT
Technical Preview for Enterprise: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK
Windows 10 Pro: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
If none works then try – VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
Fill the keys when asked during installation or later, if you skip the step during windows installation.
Update – Fill the links after seeing the version you are installing. The below download links are of standard PRO version.
Windows 10 Download Links :
Download links of build 10162 given below(updated)
English 64-bit (x64) : HERE
English 32-bit (x86) : HERE
English (United Kingdom) 64-bit (x64): HERE
Chinese (Simplified) 64-bit (x64) : HERE
Chinese (Simplified) 32-bit (x86) : HERE
Portuguese (Brazil) 64-bit (x64): HERE
Portuguese (Brazil) 32-bit (x86): HERE
Q. How to Install Windows 10?
Just go through the first guide given below and you are good to go.
Other userful guides and post for Windows 10 users
New- Windows is not uprading Windows 10? Then go to command prompt and execute fwuauclt.exe/ updatenow. Don’t forget to delete files from C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download” (C is the drive letter where windows is installed. May vary for you). After you are done, go to Windows update center and click on Check for Updates. It should start downloading files
- How to make Windows 10 Bootable USB ? – It works for Windows 7,8 and 10, so do not hesitate in using it.
- Install Windows from Network Share
- Windows 10 Wallpaper themes
All set? Install!
Window 10 looks promising, time to install and get the feel of it so that we can give provide our readers with in-depth review of the new Operating system in town. Till then, stay tuned, see you in next post.